Guidelines for papers and extended abstract:
- Papers and abstracts must be in English.
- Abstracts are expected to be not more than 250 words and papers are expected within the range 10,000 words to a maximum of 15,000 words.
- Use Times New Roman font, 12 pts with 1.5 line spacing
- The full papers or abstracts for the conference should be submitted electronically.
See more author guidelines at http://emeraldgrouppublishing.com/products/journals/author_guidelines.htm?id=jiabr
Online Paper Submission
Abstracts, full papers and proposals can be uploaded online in http://www.ipafem.org/openconf.
Note for Author
Submitted abstracts and full papers would be sent to reviewers for blind review. The criteria for acceptance will be based on:
- Contribution to knowledge/literature
Paper Presentation Guideline
Authors of accepted papers will be invited to present at the IPAFEM 2017 Conference at Yıldız Technical University, Istanbul, Turkiye on November 23rd-25th, 2017. The guidelines for presentation will be as follows:
- Not more than 15 slide
- Not more than 20 minutes